Responsible for personal data: Blanca Carbonell Grau, hereinafter “Dalua Reluce”, DNI number 21673970N, with address for these purposes in Gabriel Miró 12, 6th floor, Alcoy, Alicante, 3804, Spain, and whose contact email It is email@example.com
Data requested on the website and purpose of the treatment:
• Name, surnames and email in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with Dalua Reluce, either to raise questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product or any other information. Failure to provide the necessary minimum personal data will make it impossible for Dalua Reluce to respond to the request.
• Name and email: to be able to make comments on the blog of the website.
• Name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of purchase, in order to process the order.
• Name, telephone number and email address for newsletter: with the express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial bulletin will be requested on the website, where information about advertising, promotions and other information will be informed. of the services and / or products offered by Dalua Reluce.
• Email: the email will be requested to access the client area, according to the data provided at the time of creating the account.
If the user is less than 16 years old, already fulfilled, they must have the authorization of their parents or legal guardians to deliver their personal data. Dalua Reluce has no way to effectively check the age of the users, so it is exempt from any liability, if the user does not comply with what is indicated here. Dalua Reluce at all times will ensure that the use given to the website, content, and treatment of personal data of the user, are made in the most correct manner. For this, the user can always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, forgetfulness or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of Spanish and European laws, by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. At no time will Dalua Reluce share with third parties the data it has. In case of doing so in order to comply with the delivery of the products purchased by the buyer, offer the services contracted by any participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, due confidentiality agreements will be provided. Between the parts. The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies outside Dalua Reluce. The access to these sites should be the responsibility of the user, being their responsibility to know them and their decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms:
Contact: the user, buyer or participant can find forms that will facilitate communication with Dalua Reluce, to raise questions, comments, request a quote, reserve any of the services offered on the website or demand any rights you have. Failure to provide the necessary minimum personal data will make it impossible for Dalua Reluce to respond to the request. This treatment will be considered legitimate because it is part of a pre-contractual diligence. The server of the website and of the email of Dalua Reluce will be in charge of the treatment.
Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to Dalua Reluce, the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and / or products offered by Dalua Reluce, to be added to an automated email marketing file managed by the person in charge of the treatment indicated below. The processing of personal data found in this section has been made with the consent of the owner of the data.
For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam, inappropriate messages, and make a proper follow-up, the user will be asked for their name, email and website to identify it in the comments they want to make in the blog entries. This data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible to other people, you should contact Dalua Reluce at email@example.com. The server of the website will be in charge of the treatment and will be carried out with the consent of the owner of the data.
To process the order:
Users: buyers or participants will be asked for their data so that Dalua Reluce can process the orders according to the purchases they have made. Legitimate treatment of personal data by the contractual relationship that exists with the buyer or participant. The data will be saved on the website server.
MANAGERS OF THE TREATMENT
Dalua Reluce needs the support of third parties to be able to adequately offer its services and products, with which it has celebrated the appropriate confidentiality agreements and has verified that they comply with the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
• PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. : company used to manage payments by debit and credit card on the website. Located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=en_US
• Stripe Inc: used to manage payments by debit and credit card on the website. This company is located in the United States, has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Committee for Data Protection that can be found here https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TQOUAA4&status= Active For more information at https://stripe.com/us/privacy
In pivotal cases Dalua Reluce may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, this being a better option that contributes to the performance of a specific task; if this happens, Dalua Reluce will notify its users, buyers, clients or participants of this situation as the case may be.
POLICIES RELATED TO THE NEWSLETTER
These policies shall be understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions set out on the website, both of which are of equal application at the time of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied will be the same as stated in the terms and conditions of the website. It will be understood as “newsletter” to the digital bulletin that Dalua Reluce performs on a regular basis and that it sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has subscribed voluntarily.
Dalua Reluce is not obliged to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so it is totally free to do so when it deems appropriate. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions found in the footer of the newsletter.
The user should not share their content with third parties, as this would violate the copyright of Dalua Reluce. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and / or authorized by Dalua Reluce.
Dalua Reluce will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any controversy that may arise should be treated directly with the person or company of which mention is made. All the material that is exposed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of Dalua Reluce, and in the case of belonging to third parties, it will be understood that Dalua Reluce has the due authorization to use it as agreed with the author.
In the case of personal data supplied for billing and purchase of products or services, they will be kept for the legally applicable time, 5 years.
In the case of personal data provided for electronic commercial bulletins and comments on the blog, it will be for the time that the data owner wishes to remain on the subscription list, so you can unsubscribe at the time you wish. , automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.